Monday, February 21, 2011

Music for your Monday


A friend of mine introduced me to this music a few weeks ago. Even though it was being played out loud on her iPhone and didn't have stellar sound, the music itself was incredible. It is not often that I hear music this beautiful that so immediately captures my ear. So here is "The King of Spain" by the Swedish folk artist, The Tallest Man on Earth.

Sometimes, you might think back to legendary musicians, folk artists, singer-songwriters whose music changed the world and change the way we think about music, and we think, "I wonder what life was like back then when these legends were in the process of making this music. Were they recognized in their own time for their sheer genius?" This is what I wonder about this song you are about to hear.

No comments: